- Welcome page
- SMS from CRM
- SMS from Communication Softwares
- System Monitoring
- SMS from CMS
- Joomla SMS
- Drupal SMS
- SMS sender page in Drupal 6
- SMS sender block in Drupal 6
- Contact users module in Drupal 6
- Node notification module in Drupal 6
- Drupal 6 Ozeki Extend Module
- SMS from Moodle
- Ozeki NG Interface
- SMS from Cloud
- SMS Examples
Introduce SMS functionality to Drupal with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway
SMS solutions for Drupal sites with Ozeki SMS Module:
How to implement an SMS sender page in Drupal with
Ozeki SMS Module
How to add an SMS sender
block in Drupal with Ozeki SMS Module
- How to contact users by SMS with Ozeki SMS Module
- How to send SMS node notification to subscribed users with Ozeki SMS Module
What is Drupal and what can it do for you?
Drupal is a CMS software that makes it possible to create web sites and web applications in a professional way. CMS stands for Content Management System and as its name highlights, Drupal helps you manage all your created web contents after you created a web site. This software is used by individuals, businesses, non-profits, education, government, and other organizations throughout the world for creating personal and corporate websites, e-commerce sites, social networking sites, intranets, and much more. Its popularity is due to the fact that it is open source so the code is available to anyone to use and modify without license fees.
Why to introduce SMS functionality to Drupal
Drupal is wildly popular because it provides a powerful,
scalable, low cost, high value solution to manage and grow an internet presence.
However, you can still further improve the attendance of your web sites if you
implement additional features to Drupal. Therefore, it is also possible to
introduce SMS functionality into Drupal to provide SMS services to visitors.
In practice, introducing SMS services means that visitors can send SMS messages from your web site or they can subscribe or unsubscribe to various SMS contents. These services help attract more visitors and engage them. With SMS services you can provide a convenient way of communication for your registered customers why it will serve you as a well-structured marketing campaign. It gives the possibility for people to share their ideas about your products or services instantly they come across with them. Furthermore, they can subscribe your SMS content on your web site. In this way you can send SMS notifications on every updates, changes to subscribed users or even you can inform your clients about discounts among many other things.
SMS functionality can be implemented into your IT system by downloading and installing a powerful SMS gateway software to your computer. Such a software is Ozeki NG SMS Gateway. This software product will ensure a high capacity SMS system that is able to operate with huge numbers of messages. It forwards SMS messages to the mobile network either with GSM modem connection or IP SMS connection. You can read more about the difference on GSM modem based wireless links vs IP SMS connections to the mobile network page. If you have any question about the connection alternatives of the SMS gateway, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us a message via the form below this page or you can send an e-mail to info @ ozekisms.com email address.
|Ozeki NG SMS Gateway can be obtained by |
opening the download page:
Download Ozeki NG SMS Gateway!
Benefits of implementing SMS technology into Drupal
If you decide to implement SMS technology to your Drupal web
site you will gain a stable and efficient SMS system based on Ozeki NG SMS
Gateway. Due to this solution there are numbers of advantages that can be
noticed immediately after the introduction. This is one of the best way
to attract more visitors to your web site who can be easily prospective buyers.
In this way, attracting more visitors means more customers and buyers that will
result in higher revenues.
By providing excellent and reliable extra SMS services to your customers you can engage them for longer business relationships. They can feel themselves special as you can send them SMS notifications on issues they are interested in. Therefore, they will receive your SMS personally, to their mobile phones. So this solution ensures a stable and well-functioning SMS system that can serve as the basis of your customer relationships, marketing campaign or even as an incentive for buying.
4 options to add SMS to Drupal
Figure 1 demonstrates how SMS services work in practice: users can compose a
message or can subscribe to SMS content on a form that appears in your Drupal
site. After they fill the form they can send their message by clicking on a
button. That's simple but very efficient solution. The SMS gateway sends out
SMS messages to the mobile network with GSM modem
connection or IP SMS connection.
Figure 1 - How to implement SMS services in Drupal with Ozeki NG SMS Gateway
You can introduce SMS functionality into Drupal sites in
four possible ways. Please browse through the description of the alternatives
that will help you select the most proper solution or solutions. On configuration
pages you can find detailed instructions on how you can implement the SMS
service into your Drupal site. The respective link that leads to the configuration
guide can be found after each solution
To achieve SMS functionality in Drupal web sites you need to download and install Ozeki NG SMS Gateway to your computer. Then you also need to download and install the Ozeki SMS module that can be found at the configuration pages. This module will ensure SMS services in Drupal.
1. One of the possibilities is if you install the Ozeki SMS module and it creates a "Send an SMS" page on your web site. This page will be available either with a link in the menu or with an URL. The SMS sender form appears in the content field of the page. On this form users need to specify the recipient, the body of the message and click on "Send message" button.
Learn more about this solution on the configuration page of how to send SMS from Drupal with "SMS sender page"
2. You can also provide SMS services by enabling the "SMS sender block" in Ozeki SMS module that will ensure after the configuration that an SMS sending form appears on one of the blocks in your Drupal site. You can specify the exact place of this form and it can be configured to appear on all of your pages if you wish. On this form users need to enter the recipient, their message and click on "Send message" button.
To get more information on this solution please go to the configuration page on how to send SMS from Drupal with "SMS sender block".
3. The other possibility to offer SMS services to users is to enable the "Contact users by SMS" option in Ozeki SMS module. This module makes a field where users can provide their mobile phone number. Then users who provided their phone number will be listed on a page and a check box is appear next to their names. If you check the check boxes next to users then SMS messages will be sent out to them.
This solution can be examined on the configuration page on how to implement "Contact users by SMS" module.
4. You can also enable the "Node notification" option in the module. In this way you will gain a block on the web page that allows users to subscribe to your SMS newsletters. They can do so by entering their phone number and select "Subscribe" option. During the configuration you can specify where you want this block to appear on your site.
You can learn more about this solution on configuration page on how to let users subscribe or unsubscribe SMS content.
If you have any question about the connection alternatives of the SMS gateway, please do not hesitate to contact us. You can send us a message via the form below this page or you can send an e-mail to info @ ozekisms.com email address.
SMS services in your business
Find your area in the list and learn how to benefit from implementing SMS technology into your business! By clicking on one of the links you will be led to a more detailed page about the respective business field:
Conclusion for Drupal SMS solution
Building an SMS system based on Ozeki NG SMS Gateway is the best solution to provide outstanding SMS services to your customers. This software ensures a stable and seamless SMS system that allows you to concentrate on important business issues. Furthermore, this solution will help you increase your revenue within a shorter time by engaging more visitors who can be prospective customers. So this reliable and efficient solution will provide comfortable and attracting solution for visitors and help you improve your business to a great extent.
- Send SMS with SMS sender page module >>>
- Send SMS with SMS sender block module >>>
- Send SMS with contact users module >>>
- Subscribe to SMS content with Node notification module >>>
- Ozeki NG SMS Gateway software overview >>>
- GSM modem vs IP SMS connectivity >>>