SMS payment system
SMS technology offers an alternative payment method to be implemented in your business. It is SMS payment system that can be realized in various fields in business. Therefore, you will be able to provide comfortable and diverse SMS payment solutions for your customers. To build such an SMS system you need to download and install Ozeki NG SMS Gateway software that allows mobile messaging between PC and mobile phones. In this article you can learn the possible utilization areas of SMS payment system and how you can benefit by its adaptation.
SMS payment solutions are rapidly-adopting methods for paying
for goods and services. As SMS messaging offers comfortable and very fast
opportunities, this solution is very popular among users.
By implementing SMS technology, users of mobile devices can be provided with a convenient method of making payments when they are away from home, or from a banking institution or a cash machine. With simple SMS messages, they will be able to start the money transaction. Therefore, you can adopt this solution in various fields. For example, you can specify a short code even on your website where to clients can send a message if they want to buy your product or services. In this way, you can easily generate further revenues from mobile subscribers by offering them a transparent and efficient payment solution.
If you wish to introduce this SMS payment solutions for your customers in your business you need an SMS gateway software that will ensure SMS functionality, and an agreement with your mobile service provider. Such an SMS gateway is Ozeki NG SMS Gateway that can be downloaded and installed on your computer. It will connect to the mobile network with a GSM modem attached to the PC with a datacable (GSM modem connections) or it connects directly to the SMS center of the mobile service provider over the Internet (IP SMS connection).
How this solution works?
If you integrated SMS payment system in your business then your customers and clients can send an SMS to a predefined phone number or short code to pay for your product or service. To achieve this solution you need to create a database user in Ozeki NG SMS Gateway. This user will put incoming messages into a database. Then an accounting program will query these entries from the database. This process ensures an effective but simple and easy-to-integrate solution for you.
Utilization possibilities for SMS payment
You can use SMS payment in various cases:
- If you offer interactive games, logos, ringtones, lotteries, votings, or chats, you can bill your mobile products and services easily and securely. SMS payment ensures a comfortable way of billing via mobile invoices of end customers.
- Clients even can customize their mobile devices with additional applications and they can pay for it via SMS.
- SMS payment can be utilized in banks, web shops, and in any other businesses where micro-payment facilities can make payments easier and comfortable for users and customers.
- People can also pay for products or services like parking
Benefits of SMS payment
- Speeds up payment processes
- Ensures an attractive and comfortable service for your clients that will result in loyalty
- Sending SMS messages is accessible for everyone
- Allows fast transactions for clients
- There are limited fixed costs
- High quality of service
Ozeki NG SMS Gateway can be obtained by opening the download page: Download Ozeki NG SMS Gateway!
Conclusion for SMS payment
If you decide to implement SMS technology with the help of Ozeki NG SMS Gateway, reliable and efficient SMS services will be available for you. Therefore you can launch SMS payment system for clients that allows them to pay their bills via SMS or to pay for products and services via text messages. In this way you can provide comfortable solutions for clients as they can make transactions without the need to plan ahead and carry cash with them.
Download the free trial of Ozeki NG SMS Gateway right now to see how it works in practice!
For more information please contact us right now at: info @ ozekisms.com.
- How to send and receive SMS messages from a database application
- Learn the difference between GSM modem and IP SMS connectivity
- To find out our SMS solutions, please go to solutions page
- Find more business solutions based on Ozeki NG SMS Gateway
- Feature list of Ozeki NG SMS Gateway
- User Guide for Ozeki NG SMS Gateway
- Product manual