How to send SMS messages from your Ozeki NG installed in the Cloud
The term cloud computing refers to a variety of Internet-based computing services. The difference between a cloud-based application and a traditional application is that when you connect to the cloud service, your PC is not doing the computing. The computing happens in a remote PC outside your organization.
Figure 1 - Sending SMS messages from Cloud
Ozeki NG SMS Gateway has a web-based GUI, so it is suitable to run it in a cloud-based environment. If you install Ozeki NG in the cloud, you can reach and configure it via a web browser from everywhere in the world.
There are a lot of advantages of using a cloud-based server:
- Cloud hosting enables the businesses to enjoy minimal consumptions. As everything can be performed in the cloud, the local systems of the employees are not loaded.
- You can access the environment of cloud not only from the local network or local system. You can use your tablets, netbooks or even smartphones to configure your services.
- Cloud service providers enables automatic data backup on the cloud system so it makes easier to restore your system if there is a failure.
- Cloud computing is much more reliable and consistent than a server in your own IT infrastructure. Most providers offer a Service Level Agreement which guarantees 24/7/365 and 99.99% availability.
- Cloud computing provides simplified IT management and maintenance capabilities through central administration of resources, so you can create a cloud server very easily.
- Ozeki NG SMS Gateway software overview
- Service Provider connections
- Internet SMS
- SMS from Microsoft Azure
- Download page of Ozeki NG SMS Gateway